Wednesday, August 20, 2014

dressing down?

Remember the days when i used to spend a little extra time assembling the cute outfit or two for going out? I don't either. Lest anyone thinks i have given up, i haven't. I have just strengthened some other habits which greatly outnumber this particular one. For example: I set my alarm to wake me in case the very content thumb-sucking, [and very wet] baby does not, so that i get up to nurse before i soak the sheets with milk. After the ritual, it is usually time to feed the rest of my little army, so yep, the shower gets pushed back yet again. I am often preparing lunch while still in my jammies and i HATE it! Although the functionality of a ponytail, t-shirt & jeans [or jammies] i cannot undermine, i get tired of it. I want to wear that cute outfit and look classy when i select produce at the farmer's market, but nope i am resigned to sweep the stray hairs back with a quick glance in the rear-view mirror and say to myself "that will have to do.'

No comments:

Post a Comment